Please find the below openings for consultancies
1. Consultant _1 Child Migration in Egypt, Ethiopia and Sudan: Mapping of Child Protection Initiatives and potential project partners (22nd May 2019)
2. Consultant _2 Study: Girls on the Move in Egypt, Ethiopia and Sudan – Qualitative Primary Research to Support the Protection of Girls and Young Women in Vulnerable Displacement Situations (22nd May 2019)
3. Consultant _3 Child Migration in Egypt, Ethiopia and Sudan: Conflict Analysis and Sensitivity Audit (22nd May 2019)
4. Consultant _4 Study: Political Economy Analysis of Child Migration in Egypt, Ethiopia and Sudan (22nd May 2019)
5. Consultant _5 DEVELOPMENT OF A MONITORING AND EVALUATION FRAMEWORK AND POLICY BRIEF ON ASPIRATION 9 OF AGENDA 2040. (17th May 2019)
6. Consultant _6 Child-led research in Somalia and Sudan (17th May 2019)
7. Consultant _7 Consultations with children affected by armed conflict on accountability for violations committed in Somalia and DRC (17th May 2019)
8. Consultant_8 Development of podcasts and photobooks from research studies carried out in Somalia and Sudan in June and July 2019 (17th May 2019)
Interested applicants can view the TORs and send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please circulate widely.
The openings will close on 22nd May 2019 for the 1st – 4th consultancies and 17th May 2019 for the 5th – 8th Consultancies
Download all the TORs and other related info here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DpE2e5dOlcX3v39mIRrIdN_S4a4T_5LC?usp=sharing
Subscribe to our monthly email to keep up to date with the latest products, tech tips and industry news.
Inter-Agency Working Group on disaster Preparedness for East and Central Africa (IAWG)
P.O. Box 14762- 00800 Westlands Nairobi, Kenya Tel:+254 (20) 418 0403/4/5
Physical location, Lower Kabete Road (Ngecha Junction).